Ms. Feril Hariati, ST, M.Eng
Lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering and secretary to CWG-UIKA.
Ms. Hariati obtained his latest education (M.Eng) from the UNESCO-IHE at Delft. Her research experiences includes:
- “The provision of Community Based Clean Water Supply” (FT UIKA/Yasmina, 2013)
- ”The Economics of Climate Change in Pacific Islands” (ADB-CCROM IPB, 2011)
- “EconomicInfrastructure in Less Developed Villages” (Bappeda Pemkab Bogor, 2010)
- “Climate Change Impact in Developed Wetland in Banyuasin Ministry of Public Works – CCROM, 2010)
- Lead Author, “Indonesia Second National Communication Under The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (GEF-UNDP, 2010)
- “Development Study of Land and Water Infrastructure for Livestock in West Nusa Tenggara” (Creata IPB, 2008).